Maars lineaCube is an autonomous space with a unique and self-supporting, double flush glazed construction with patented, invisible glass connections. Ventilation, extremely good acoustic insulation and absorption, power, data, audio and lighting are integrated into the suspended ceiling.
Due to the absence of vertical profiles, even at the corners, the lineaCube is completely transparent.
- Lowest sections in the world with a height of only 22mm, / less than 1 inch
- Continuous lining
- Recessed and underlying ceiling
- The walls and doors have flush glazing
The lineaCube can also be combined with steel panels or one of the other materials from the vast selection of modular partitions & Living Options within the Maars collection.
In the lineaCube, the ceiling is recessed into the double glazing.The flush glazing offers seamless lines, resulting in a clean and transparent design.
- Maximum sound insulation and absorption
- Integrated indirect LED mood lighting along the ceiling contours
- Direct lighting; spots or hanging lamps
- Integrated sprinkler, fire alarm and/or movement sensors
- Steel Maars ceiling construction or customized ceiling Optional stretch ceiling
Ideal working climate
The lineaCube offers an ideal working climate thanks to the concealed and fully integrated ventilation and air extraction within the ceiling.
- High sound insulation values up to 48 dB
- Very good acoustic insulation with a reverberation time of 0.5 seconds. This has been demonstrated to be the ideal value
Modularity for tailored solutions
The layout of the lineaCube is open to endless variation - from a one-person office to a consulting room with separate compartments. lineaCube offers significant flexibility in dimensions:
- Unlimited length
- Width up to 4 metres / 13 ft.
- Height up to 3 metres / 10 ft.
- Option to integrate double-glazed design door or sliding door
- Integrated hanging rail for accessories, such as absorber cabinets and paintings along the ceiling contours
- Integration of Living Options, such as multimedia, sound panels, whiteboards